- Ministry: NAFED as an apex body of Ministry of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare.
- Nutrients: Cowpea is a high protein and high fiber legume also low GI (Glycemic index) food is great for health.
- Possessing a strong nutty, earthy flavour and rich creamy taste, it is used to make classic lobia chawal in Punjabi households and also served as gravies, soup and salad.
- In addition, they also contain a huge amount of minerals such as phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, selenium, zinc, copper and iron as well as potent antioxidant-polyphenols that aid in eliminating free radical from oxidizing healthy cells in the body.
- Storage: Store in a cool and dry place.
sold by nafedbazaar