- Ministry: NAFED as an apex body of Ministry of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare.
- Nutrients: Green moong dal is a good source fiber and low in fiber. It detoxifies the body and benefits the metabolism as well as the immune system.
- Split green moong dal is a dal that has been split but not skinned, as the husk is not only completely removed but also retains the pale green colour.
- It is rich in Vitamin A, B, C and E and also in many minerals including iron, calcium, and potassium. Not to forget it is a powerful source of vegetarian protein.
- Moong Dal Chilka/Split is an excellent substitute in diets and weight loss plans.
- Storage: Store in a cool and dry place.
(inc of all taxes)