- Makhana King is a brand developed by NAFED under the Pradhan Mantri Formalisation of Micro Food Processing Enterprises (PM FME) scheme to promote Micro Food Processing Enterprises (MFPEs) in India
- Makhana King products are manufactured by micro-enterprises located in the Darbhanga district of Bihar.
- Makhanas, also called fox nut, are extracted from the seeds of the lotus plant.
- Makhana King Plain Makhana (Platinum Quality) is a delightful and wholesome snack that is rich in antioxidants and micronutrients and low in cholesterol, sodium, and saturated fats.
- A versatile food item, makhana can be used to make a variety of savoury and sweet dishes.
- Shelf Life: Best before 4 months from the date of packaging.
- Storage: Store in a cool and dry place.
- To view more ODOP Products, please click on the following link: https://www.nafedbazaar.com/product-category/odop/
sold by nafedbazaar