- Madhurmithas is a brand developed by Nafed under the Prime Minister’s Formalisation of Micro Food Processing Enterprises (PM FME) scheme to promote Micro Food Processing Enterprises (MFPEs) of India.
- Madhurmithas Jaggery Powder is manufactured by micro-enterprises from the Muzaffarpur district of Uttar Pradesh.
- The Madhurmithas Jaggery Powder is made from pure jaggery that is obtained from locally grown sugarcane juice.
- It is a healthy alternative to processed sugar that can be used to sweeten any beverage or dish.
- Jaggery powder is beneficial for multiple health complications such as ridding the liver of toxins and can be used in milk, porridge, tea, desserts and more.
- Shelf life: Best before 9 months from date of packaging.
- Storage: Store in a cool and dry place
sold by nafedbazaar